Disease prevention concept
Life years and quality of life: Enjoy your life to the full
Even if our society seems to propagate it: ageing is not a disease, but a natural process that affects us all. Our genetic make-up and, above all, our living conditions and lifestyle are key indicators that determine our biological age and the pace of our ageing process. We cannot change our genes – but we can do a lot ourselves and let ourselves be supported so that we are healthy, vital and full of joie de vivre even after many years of living.
In other words: Man must learn to deal with himself properly, just as he learns to deal with his car or even his family, so that nothing is broken! But experience shows that it is very difficult to learn this. Life provides new surprises in every decade of life. Some have problems with their puberty, others with their rhythm of life at work and in the family. They do not notice when professional success becomes a danger, because the euphoria of advancement and recognition fills life in such a way that all other interests – even the then mostly young family – are neglected. Work is all that counts, relaxation is a foreign word and the regulatory hormones run amok – sudden illnesses or chronic disorders occur.
Later, the so-called menopause comes, which requires a new orientation on a broader level and often requires medical support to prevent too many scars from being carried along into the aging process. This is because the risk of illness increases with age and what was “loosely packed” 10 years ago suddenly no longer goes so easily.
In this phase of life it becomes even more important to deal with oneself properly. In addition to the usual preventive medical check-ups, a wide range of naturopathic possibilities for maintaining and stabilizing the regulatory capacity and thus health are opening up.
Depending on the situation, these include:
- the analysis of the inner milieu – acid-base balance
- the analysis of certain enzymes that are important for elementary oxidation/reduction processes
- the analysis of mineral and trace elements
- immunological analyses to determine the actual state of the defence system and immunological provocation methods to determine which drugs are capable of strengthening certain weaknesses in the immune system
- Food intolerance tests, which are not included in the “normal” basic checks
- the hormone analysis
- the neurotransmitter analysis
- Stool examinations with regard to the intestinal flora and various parameters, which are also indications of immune disorders
- Bite examinations including oral current measurement, X-ray and, if necessary, material incompatibility tests
- as well as darkfield examinations, because here one sees certain, often hidden loads